Years of Experience - at your Service
Jim n Jo's Catering began as a branch of Jim n Jos' Steak n Seafood. This business was operated under the name of House of Prime, Inc. Prior to this, Jim was involved in various other aspects of the food service business.
Jim has been involved in the entire range of food service, throughout Minnesota. Some of his previous ventures include:
- J.V. Enterprises of Cloquet - Jim n Jo's Stagestop Restaurant. This restaurant operated 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It included a family style restaurant and lounge.
- House of Prime, Inc. - Carlton County Law Enforcement Center. Under a bid for services type contract, we were responsible for all aspects of foodservice to inmates at Carlton County Law Enforcement Center. This included 3 meals per day, 365 days a year, to approximately 40 inmates. One important aspect of this contract was meeting all guidelines and working within special dietary requirements.
- House of Prime, Inc. - Cloquet Country Club. This was a leased operation in which we were responsible for all clubhouse operations, including bar and foodservice, league functions, banquets and meetings.
- Night Chef, Majestic Oaks Golf Club, Ham Lake, MN. Here, we were responsible for all banquet and dining room foodservice preparation during evenings.
- Purple Hawk Supper Club, Cambridge, MN. In our partnership, we were responsible for complete clubhouse operations. This included a banquet facility, located on an 18 hole golf course.
As you can see, Jim has been involved in nearly every facet of the foodservice business.